Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What?

Baby girl has been spitting up more often lately. The dr thinks it may be attributable to her constipation, and the formula just not having anywhere to go, but back out. So, anyways, spit up has always come out of her clothes with no problem. I have never sprayed anything. We just throw everything in the washer together with some regular detergent. I am sitting here at work, after being here 6 hours, and I notice the spot that my sweet daughter puked on last week. Yes, I did wash these pants, but apparently, they did not come clean. And even better, it is not just a spot. It is a line where she spit up, and it rolled down my leg.

Very professional huh?

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Hahah the signs of a Mom.

I notice that MT spits up more now because he is trying to "talk", grunt, make noise etc... He pushes so hard that stuff comes up ... Just a thought