Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More firsts before I forget

I still need to get a book for Ada that has a tooth chart.

The bottom right tooth came in Saturday, May 21st. The top left is about to poke through as well.


When we went to pick Ada up at school during naptime last week, she was on her tummy. I asked the lady if they laid her down like that, and they said no, she flips herself over. Hmmm, I have never seen her do this.

Well, sure enough, after I put Ivy down, I went to check on Ada, and she was on her belly. Being the paranoid mother that I am, I flipped her over. She must be a good sleeper, because she never woke up and let's just say it wasn't a smooth flipping over either.

I never had to worry about this with Ivy. She was always in the same exact position I left her in, up until about 9 1/2 months old when she started sitting herself up in the crib.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful baby girl,Ada...and Ivy is too! I am so proud to be their Nana!
Each child will have his/her own little quirks, as you are seeing with Ada's sleeping.....her Dad and uncle did he same!
hugs and kisses!
NanaB