Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Stuff

We had our first dentist visit on Jan 28th. It went as well as to be expected. She liked the people. I was very proud of her. The lady dentist poked around in her mouth, and because baby girl was crying, the dentist lady even sung the itsy bitsy spider. Baby girl did not scream, which I was prepared for, she just cried a little. But as soon as the dentist was done, she was all smiles. She said her teeth look fine. She did have one issue though. The skin that connects the top lip to the mouth, connects very far down on baby girls teeth. It is just above the gum line. The dentist said that at some point it is bound to happen, just be ready for it. Baby girl will fall and that skin will split. And because it is in the mouth, it will bleed profusely. Sounds like fun huh? Oh well, at least we are prepared.




It is tax season for me now, and that means working on the weekends. This past weekend, I worked from home because we had some bad weather. My husband tells me it is tough to keep baby girl all day. What do you think?



Like I said, we had some bad weather this weekend. I did have to call my mom and promise her that I would never make her take me out in the snow again. Ughh. Poor parents. We stood on the back porch for about 10 minutes. I brought her inside, and she cried and cried. You would have thought I had taken the baby doll form her. But no, I just wouldn't go back outside with her. Mean mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! And a big girl to go to the dentist!Nana & granddad is so proud of her!
Poor,poor Daddy -having to play with baby girl all day....a true picture of complete misery and exhaustion---hahaha
The snow pic is precious- but where is the snowman or snowangel?
love ya
NanaB