Monday, September 13, 2010

Conversations with a 2 year old

These get better everyday.

These both happened on the way to school aka daycare this morning.

Princess: Look mommy!

Mommy: What is it honey?

Princess: A booger!

Mommy: Wow, where did you get that from? Can you hand it to me please?

Princess: My nose mommy. Here!

At least she didn't eat it. She has been known to tell me about it, and then say "all gone!"


Right now we are potty training. Last night, she refused to poop in the potty. And did not want to poop in her panties, so she insisted on a diaper. Well, I don't want to push the issue, so after asking her a few times to just try pooping on the potty, we put a diaper on. 2 mins later, "ok, I need panties now". Hmmm. She is too smart sometimes.

So, anyways, there was a strange smell coming from the back seat.

Mommy: Princess, did you poop?

Princess: No, I just had gas.

Mommy: Oh ok.

Well, I am glad she admits to it. I would have thought it interesting if she were to have pooped in her much coveted panties she had on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

out of the mouth of babes!
and the wonderful thing they will repeat it anywhere!
such a doll!!!
NanaB