Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eviction Notice has been served

I am now 37 weeks and more than ready to get this ball out of my stomach! Even my husband is complaining that he is not sleeping. His reason, because I move too much. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. We may or may not do a growth scan to see how big she is. Our first was already 6lbs 7 oz at 5 weeks early, so I am concerned this one will be big too. We will see what happens. I am secretly (guess its not a secret anymore) hoping to not make it to that dr's appt.

Here are the pictures for 37 weeks.






Potty training is going. She only goes when she wants to or when she decides she wants a "prize" (better known as a gummy bear).

And because you haven't seen the first one in a while. Here she is after just waking up from a nap. She is eating a cookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! she is so cute !nothing can hide that beautiful face!! not even chocolate chips!
yes, I believe our newest little one will arrive on the scene sooner than expected...
NanaB