Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 months old

20 days ago. But we are just now having our 6 month visit.

So, here are a couple of pictures from this morning. The self portrait of the 3 of us tells the story. Randy says I look a little frazzled. I wonder why?







And our experience with the Easter Bunny. I told Ivy she could get candy from the Easter Bunny's basket, but she had to get close enough to pick out the candy. That was as close as she would get, hence the picture.



And bless that little teenagers heart (this was at Pizza Inn). I don't think he had ever held a baby before. I guess I just wanted a picture, he would figure out how to hold her. And he did good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet! My little girls are growing up!!!
that Easter bunny did look a little ferious! Ada didn't seem to mind!

Rebecca said...

I guess as long as he didn't drop the baby, it's a success, right? Love the pictures!

Lara Pitre said...

Love the little buddha belly on Ada! So cute! And Ivy said that she is no fool. She will reach as far as she can! That is too funny!