Sunday, April 17, 2011

The things this kid does

cracks me up!!

Today we were at a restaurant eating lunch, and they had music playing. SOme of it was 80's music. I had just told my husband how loud it seemed. (I think I am getting old.) And this is what followed:

Ivy: I need to get down mommy (out of the booth)

Me: Why?

Ivy: Because I need to dance.

Me: Well, ok, have at it.

And I tell you, she proceeded to dance her little heart out in the middle of the restaurant without a care in the world.



And today marked the infamous beginning of WHY. Why, why, why. That is all I heard this morning. Never have we had this before. I was dreading it. I was secretly hoping we had missed this stage. But alas, we are not that lucky. I tried to be a good mom and give good reasonable answer. But never fail, she wore me down and I ended several sessions with "Because I said so".



And starting early, with never to be shown up by her sister, Ada had her own first yesterday. She rolled from her back to her stomach. I never did see Ivy doing this, or at least remembering it, so I thought this was huge.

Ada is also sitting up pretty good. I put a bo.ppy kind of thing behind her just in case.

She also decided while she was on her stomach yesterday to skooch (I have NO idea how to spell that word, so I spelled it how it sounded.) her butt up in the air and attempt to propel herself.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot until I looked at the pictures, Ada also put her foot in her mouth for the first time.

We leave you with some pictures of our recent outings.






Mommy and Me exercise time




And this next one is just because there seems to be a theme




Why is it there are two pictures of my backside? Surely, I have a better side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!
where are the pics of daddy exercising? he should setting an example for his parents....

Lara Pitre said...

Maybe you should speak to the person taking the pictures. He apparently likes rear end pictures of you! LOL