Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day One

Well, I have always been a good sleeper. At least 8 hours a night. To which I would get up and exercise on an empty stomach.

That ended abruptly. I was up at 2 am for the first of many times. Finally got out of bed about 4:45 am because I was starving and had to have something to eat. Sugar coated raisins it was. I know, extremely healthy.

It seems mornings are the hardest so far.

I started taking Prometrium again due to low other levels. The prometrium made me extremely dizzy this afternoon.

In other news, Randy has been sick for 2 weeks now. He has been given an inhaler, antibiotic, and decongestant. It seems that going to work makes his breathing worse because of all of the dust in the air. So, he has been home late morning for the past two days. But today, he cleaned and did a FANTASTIC job straightening up the house.

He wanted to pull his transmission out of his 1972 Duster twin turbo drag car, but felt to sick to even do that. Now that must be sick!

No comments: