Monday, November 26, 2007

What a wait!

Well, this past weekend was a LONG one. My second beta test was done on Friday morning. I had myself so worked up that things were bad it is a shame. In my world, it took forever for the nurse to call me back this morning. But alas, she called back and everything was great.

Second beta came back at 9713 (I think) Once she said 9 thousand I quit listening. I was so relieved I tuned everything out and caught the second half of the answer.

We have scheduled our first ultrasound for Thursday. We are very excited. It is going to seem like forever for that day to get here. At that appt we should find out about due dates and how far along we are.

In other news, your daddy is sick still. He has now been diagnosed with an almost case of walking pneumonia. Let's hope he gets better soon!! Somebody has to pull the transmission out of the car.

No comments: