Monday, July 28, 2008

Their first father-daughter dance...

...We thought we would try this thing out and see what happened. She loved being inside of it, especially when it was just laying on the couch. Good thing is that she didn't even cry when he had it on and her in it.



The gas is getting much better. Now she she grunts and snorts. I try to clean her nose out, but she HATES it, to say the least...

She seems to be getting very long. I can't wait until her two month appt to see how long she is.

I will be starting today trying to get her to nap in her crib a little bit. We have not swaddled her since we came home from the hospital. But the crib is so spacious compared to the bassinet, I think I am going to swaddle her to keep her from jumping out. I am not sure how else to keep her from wiggling to places she shouldn't be. I will take a picture, if I have any success with this whatsoever.

Fun times ahead...

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

so cute. Congrats on the less gass in more gas out!

We have swaddled - he still wiggles/moves just a little. Good luck

Anonymous said...

oh my Baby girl!
she is so cute it just tears your heart out!
Daddy and Daughter look wonderful!
Mommy does too! she looks like she has returned to her BB(before birth) size!
I am glad the gas is getting better...if you get tired of her-remember Granddad and NanaB!