Thursday, June 12, 2008

How much is water and baby?

So this week I managed to gain 2.8 lbs. Where did it go? Some of it seems to be in my feet. By the end of the work day, my feet are swollen and stiff at the ankles. And I put them up on a box while I am sitting. Ugh.



Weight: 156.6 and 40 1/2 inches.

At breakfast the other day, my sister was telling me about someone a little smaller than me weighed 180 at the end of her pregnancy, and I just looked at my sister and said "I will never get there, I would have to gain another 25 lbs". Well, sister, I am well on my way at this point.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

2 comments:

jbmmommy said...

It's almost all water and baby, especially in the summer. I have a friend who gained 11 pounds in less than a week. Just try your best to keep hydrated and comfortable.

Glad you had a nice shower, the room looks adorable. Oh, and the stuff exiting the body- not going to stop any time soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that last month will amaze you. but jbmmommy is right. It's a lot of water weight and it will be gone soon after the baby is born. Not saying there's never any to work off, but there won't be near as much as it seems.