Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 Months Old

I can not believe it has been two months already.

The long night of sleep did not last long. Last night, she ate at 8:30, 12:45 and 4:00. DH said she really wasn't hungry at 4, she just wanted her diaper changed.

Oh well. She is sooo sweet in the middle of the night. She eats so good without a problem, and then goes right back to bed.

But here are her two month old pictures. And I know you all don't believe it, but I took the pictures and posted them on the correct day!!!

I think she is saying, come closer, my arm is not long enough to sock you. Quit changing my clothes. I am done with this!







I love this picture. She looks so small in her daddy's arms.

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

such a cutie! Austin needs a girlfriend .... watch out!

nickoletta100 said...

Oh the pic with daddy is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! can't wait to hold her again!!
NanaB

Mama Bunny said...

Oh how stinking cute!

Anns said...

Precious!
Where does the time go?!~