Monday, March 10, 2008

A new trend...

...So I have noticed lately that I don't have to shave near as much as I used to. What kind of hormonal side effect of pregnancy is this? I have never heard of such. Now don't take me wrong, I am CERTAINLY not complaining. This I can deal with.

Does anyone know if babies can pass gas inside the womb? I would have bet money that is what my child did the other day. It was very funny. I am going to research and find out.

We are hoping to start on Cathleens room soon. We have an idea of what is going to happen, we just need to make it happen. Unfortunately when you have tax season, then race car season, and add to it baby classes season, there aren't many weekends available. Or that by that time, I really feel like doing anything.

My cousins little girl had her birthday party this weekend. She turned three. It was at Par-Tee Time. Sort of like Monkey Joe's so I am told. Cathleen and I had a great time sliding with daddy and playing with the nephew for a little while. Then I got kind of sore, so we stopped, but we will be back there again.

4 comments:

Anns said...

Wow - that's kind of odd. I've had to shave sooooooooo much more since becoming pregnant but they do link that to a boy, which is what I'm having. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?

I predict girl - all the way!

Anonymous said...

Hey...an idea for getting the baby room together....I will be the first to offer my services, you can have family memebers help you get the room ready...while Randy is racing...just an idea

Jennifer P said...

You should shave as much as you can right now because all of a sudden one day you won't be able to reach!

Brilliant idea on the cake.

jbmmommy said...

Good luck with the room. We've never known the gender ahead of time for decorating, that will be fun I'm sure.

Can't help you on the shaving or the baby passing gas. Although I do remember a feeling I always called "the bubbles", I figured maybe the baby was tickling from the inside. Wait until you can distinguish the baby part poking out, it's cool. The boys loved poking their sister's butt!