Friday, March 21, 2008

What do you think?

Its either all or nothing? Did you notice the Due in July picture?

Thanks to Fertilzed for showing me these things.

Anns, the recipe for that macaroni salad. Your local Ingles. I doubt they have one where you are though. Isn't that sad? Its not even a homemade macaroni salad, its a store made, pre-made container. But it sure is good. But so is the Birthday cake ice cream too.

Good thing I like watermelon. And you know what else I have discovered? Prunes. They are the best! I had been buying bags of sun-sweetened prunes. But then my mom got my grandmother to make me her homemade stewed prunes. Well, the bag prunes just will not do anymore. And I ate a jar of them in two days. I am going to have to figure out a way to help my grandmother make mass quantities of these things. And the juice is just as good. I can't figure out what it took me so long to try them.

Oh yeah, I remember. Because people think of them as being an older person thing to help with going to the bathroom. Has anyone met a pregnant lady before? I am SURE I am not the only one who has come across this problem. And yes, I am drinking my water. I am told the problem only gets worse the further you get along. Yippee.

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh Pretty Lil Picture! I have been on a prescribed stool softening pre-natal since the very beginning. Maybe I should try prunes and see if i fancy the taste. I HATE to admit this - I bought Girl Scout cookies last week - with hte intention of gorging a box of thin mints - the beloved GS cookie. I HATE IT - or it hates me. I gave hte box away at work - I say this all because i was not a fan of prunes, but today.. you never know what I am a fan of