Monday, March 31, 2008

Things are coming along...

...I will post pictures in a minute, but first. So, it is tax season, and thank goodness it is almost over. The stress of it and the hormones created a "perfect storm" on Saturday. Everything made me cry and upset. It all came to a head when we went to get dessert. First I wanted something from Ingles. So we went there. I did not want anything they had, so I said I would like an ice cream from McDonalds. I asked R if he wanted anything and he said he would get something from McD's. So we get to McD's and he orders my ice cream. Sundae with chocolate and strawberry. (It is absolutely delicious.) And he doesn't order himself anything. Well, for some reason, the sends me to the top, not over the edge, just the top. I start crying. Then he girl hands me my ice cream and it is Caramel and Chocolate. Then I went over the edge. My DDDDDDDSweetH, sweetly says, is it going to be ok, or do want them to fix it. I start thinking, of course I want them to fix it! I then begin to pout and cry more and put the ice cream in the cupholder. Not a word is spoken. I hope I never have to relive that day again. It's amazing people stay together when women (well, me) get pregnant. I guess that just goes to show what a wonderful and understanding husband I have.

Ok, now on to the pictures. These are before and after pictures of the baby's room.

Before...



After...







The colors are yellow, pink, green, and lavender. They match the fan that is in the one picture.

And here is a picture just for fun. We are teaching my nephew, who is almost 2, dumpster diving at an early age. I missed the shot where my DH had him halfway in the garbage can. (And yes, L, it is a new bag with nothing other than Woobie in it.)

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Blame these hormones - trust me I have had my crazy days.

The room is going to be fantastic!

Teach um young

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I'm glad they spent some quality time together doing something educational!

When the hormones are really bugging you, just remember... Within hours after giving birth, your hormone levels start to drop rapidly. Hours!!!

The room looks wonderful!

jbmmommy said...

Great room.

You can always blame hormones. Forever.