Thursday, April 3, 2008

Breaking News on Tuesday...

...Jes.sica Simp.son got out of the hospital. Why was she in the hospital you ask? Because she had a kidney infection. But never fear, according to her, she feels much better. Why was this such big news, because her supposed beau was not by her side. Why? Because he had things to do. LEAVE THEM ALONE!! Yes, I feel bad that she had a kidney infection, but who cares? It certainly does not need to make the C N N headline list.

On to much more important news. 3 more weeks until the big GD (gestational diabetes) test. Not very excited about that more, but even less excited about the Rhogam shot.

This weeks weight, 143.6 and 38 inches. Baby girl now weighs approx 1 1/4 lbs and is about a foot long (about the length of an ear of corn). My uterus (I know you have been looking forward to knowing these things) is now the size of a soccer ball. Some days it feels like it, but it certainly doesn't look like it. If I find a soccer ball, I will take a picture for reference.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First. I never could have predicted that your opening paragraph this a.m. would in any way involve Jessica Simpson. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Second. GD test. hahahaha :)

AwkwardMoments said...

Lookin Good!

I thought the same thing about that poor gir l... leave her alone, or shame on her for neededing media.

NanaB said...

you are looking good!
can't wait to hold my granddaughter!

NanaB