Thursday, April 17, 2008

I know its been a while...

...but for those of you who were worried that not much changed last time, don't worry, I more than made up for it this time.

Weight was 147.0 and 39 inches. So yes, I gained 3.5 lbs and 1 inch in a week. And I actually thought I ate better.

The belly button is looking to be on the verge of making its "outie" appearance. WIth my appendectomy scar so close to it, it looks kind of funny. So, just for a few good laughs I have included both front and side pictures this week. I have also started acquiring that fantastic linear negra.





Crazy dreams section: Last night, baby girl was sucking on her ambilical (sp?) cord (I guess) that I could feel it on my belly button from the outside.

Complete change of subject. I don't think all of this has quite set in yet. I seem to be just going through the motions of trying to get everything done, not really realizing that there will be a baby at the end of it. Yes, I can feel her everyday, multiple times, but still. I don't think I have come to the realization yet that this is real. Kind of like for the fathers, who it isn't real to until the baby is born.

While we were laying on the couch last night, baby girl got extremely active and started kicking her daddy's behind. I thought it was rather amusing. He thinks it feels strange (have I mentioned that before?), I only wish he could feel it from the inside, now that is strange.

3 comments:

jbmmommy said...

Even after being a mom for five years I'm sometimes amazed at where I'm at. I don't think there's any for it to all set in until you meet your little girl.

AwkwardMoments said...

you look FANTASTIC! It does feel very strange. My kid does that sucking/pulling on his cord - totally feels so very very odd and pinchy

Suzanne said...

Wow. You've come a long way in a week! I am sure you will bounce back to your figure quickly. People who start off really small usually do. At least the ones I know did!

I'd be scared to think what I'd find in my belly button...