Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh the videos...

...Well this was great fun for me. I guess guys never see these kind of things until their wives make them watch one or they see one in a class. The first night we watched a natural childbrith. Now these videos are only 8 mins long so, there is not THAT much to see. Although one important part I wanted him to see was that he baby does not come out clean and that they look scary and gross at first. My DH's comment was "Well, they can clean baby girl up and put her in a dress and then give her to me". Honey, I am sure they will be more than willing to do that. Whatever!

Last night we watched a couple of c-sections. The first was with quads and the second was with twins. One of the twins had to be suctioned out because they had somehow gotten stuck. I thought all of this was just fascinating! DH on the other hand did not. He claims that they have now changed the rules, and husbands are not allowed in there during the surgery. Again, Whatever!

But on the natural childbirth, that woman pushed out a 9lb 9 oz kid! I was highly impressed. To my baby girl, please, please, please, do not get that big.

Today I am having a prenatal massage. I am so excited about this and can not wait. Let's just hope it is a good one!

2 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

OOOHHH!!! Enjoy the prenatal massage!!! I had one a bit over a month ago and it was wonderful!!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

I vote for that massages ..YES

OMG 9lbs ...OUCh tht hurts just thinking about it