Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally...

...Tax season is over, and we can all relax, until tomorrow. It won't really slow down any until April 30, but the main rush is over.

Nothing exciting has happened lately. My GTT is just a little over a week away. And that day also brings the dreaded rhogram shot. That day is not going to be fun.

If any pregnant girl ever needs a laugh, you should go try on a bathing suit. I tried this and could not get over how ridiculous I looked. It was one of those with the fabric that "hangs" over your belly and ties around your neck. The best thing about it, the awesome cleavage I gave myself by tying it tight enough. And the bottoms were just an absolute joke. Oh well.

Also, we are now down to double digits in our days remaining as two. I think the fun is only about to begin!

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Yah know ..i will not even attempt a bathing suit - so i applaud you!

Glad the rush is almost over for you