Thursday, April 24, 2008

What was I retaining?

Last week after I weighed on Thursday, I decided to weigh again on Friday. My weight had gone back down from 147 to 145.6. I am not sure what I was holding onto, but apparently a lot.

I tell you this so that when I say this weeks weight was 146.4, you won't think I am losing weight. The "waist" is still just above 39 inches, so not much change there.

Last night began as a restless night. I was tired so my DH tucked me in bed. Not 5 mins later, I was up and ready to eat. Dry specia.l k with strawberries is delicous! I wanted pop-tarts, but we don't have any of those, and they are not nearly as healthy. Except probably when you eat the quantity of cereal I consumed last night while playing spid.er soli.taire.

I am going to include an old picture just for my reference to see where I've come from. We watched a little of a video the other night from our "it's a girl" party, and you can barely see my bump under my tshirt. I would be shocked if that tshirt still fit now.

But here you go and have a great day!

27 Weeks



20 Weeks



I almost forgot 90 days left!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Oh yeah, my GD test is tomorrow and so is my RH nega.tive shot. Oh boy..

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

wooo for 90 days left- You are looking fantastic!