Friday, April 11, 2008

Only 3 days left...

...until we are down to double digits. Very scary.

We have not taken a picture yet (b/c I am too lazy) but things could not have changed much, b/c the numbers did not change. Weight was exactly the same at 143.6 and waist was a little over 38 inches.

I believe my the little sweet baby girl is already starting out like my sister. I am a sleeper by nature. I love to sleep. My sister on the other hand can go on very little sleep. She is like that bunny that keeps on going and going and going. So does my little one. She is playing at night when I go to bed and she is playing in the morning when I wake up. Although I think she takes about 2 naps a days it seems like. You would think this would wear her out.

Baby girl did put on a show for Auntie L the other morning at breakfast. She was kicking hard enough to make the shirt move so L could see it without straining. Auntie L was so excited.

Since I am not going to post a picture of myself right now, I will post a picture of my nephew. This is where his mommy learns to pretend she is working while she is really surfing the internet. I think he has it down pat.

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

hurray for double digits!

Baby Girl is practicing to be a soccer player