Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Valentines Day Ever!

We went to eat at Jason's Deli. I know, very romantic. But, we did not want to go somewhere where we were going to have to wait for 2 hours. At 5:!5, Outback already had 15 - 20 people standing outside. CRAZY!!

But after dinner, we went to the mall. And I am sure you all are thinking the same thing I was, what surpise could possibly be lurking in here. Build A Bear workshop. We built a bear for Oscar. It is naked right now (no clothes), and it says I LOVE YOU when you press the button. We will buy it some clothes when we find out if we are having a girl or a boy.

While we were standing in line, I was watching another little girl make her bear. You have to pick out a heart, rub it, kiss it, and make a wish on it. Well, of course, I started crying. Poor Randy, I am not sure he knows what to do with me. He asks me if I want to leave and of course I say no, so he says something silly so I will laugh at him and stop crying. I bet people are thinking what an awful husband he is to make me cry on Valentine's Day. If they only knew.

I checked my meausrement yesterday, and I was wrong. It was only 35 3/4. But Girl Scout cookies are here, so look out. I love Caramel deLites. They are wonderful!

Here is the new picture. I can't wait to get a new picture of Oscar in less than 2 weeks!

1 comment:

NanaB said...

so glad you had a Happy Valentine's day with Randy...a bear is a very good toy to start with!
The pictures are great! I confirm you are really pregnant!
Aren't our hormones crazy!Poor men- they can never understand us!