Thursday, February 14, 2008

Weekly update

I was poked in the belly from the inside yesterday. Kind of funny. It was very gentle though. Yes, I will savor the gentle moments, for a have a feeling those will not last forever. After this, Randy apparently talked with Oscar, and Oscar was kicking me to show his displeasure with me. Why you ask? Because I did not invite my husband to our father-daughter-daughter breakfast. Yes,my mom was invited, but we go very early, and she doesn't like getting up that early. Who can blame her?

I am going to have to check the measurement again. I thought it was 36 3/4. That can not possibly be right considering last week was only 35 1/2. Weight was 134.0. No shock there. Well, yeah there was. I was more careful this week about what I ate, well, I was better about what I ate. Lately, I have been so hungry in the evenings, and then again when I first wake up. Although that could be a good explanation for the measurement change. I will check it again tonight when I post the new pictures. (Sorry, I left the camera at home this morning.)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!

1 comment:

jbmmommy said...

I know it's easier said than done, try not to obsess too much about numbers and measurements. I've had three kids, done healthy pregnancy- and not so healthy- exact same weight gain every time. Your body's gonna do what it has to to get the job done, and you'll get back to "normal". Maybe not exactly the same as pre-baby, but you'll get there.