Thursday, February 7, 2008

You're wearing what?

Yesterday was not a good clothes day. I almost convinced myself that leaving in a camisole would have been appropriate for the day. Considering it was hot in my house yesterday morning, I was convinced to wear a t-shirt to work. Well, I have two pregnancy t-shirts. One is two tight to wear alone to work, the other, made me look like a house (like everything does right now). So, I put on a pre-pregnancy shirt that we bought around Christmas time figuring it would give me a couple of weeks. It fit great then. Not so good now.

I used to make fun of people that wore belly shirts, because I thought they looked ridiculous. I believe you should hide your belly, not completely, just under clothing of some sorts. Well, after yesterday, everything has become a belly shirt it seems. The shirt I wore yesterday was too tight on my boobs, and the end of it just kind of stuck out in no-where land because it was too short to hand down over my belly.

But as the read earlier, I did not care at this point. I had tried on no less than six tops. Yes, the camisole was looking better and better. Although it no longer covers my stomach either, neither do my cuddle duds. Very humorous(sp?) in deed.

My DH learns very quickly I found out this morning. We are taking our weekly picture, and as I stand there, I smartly say, "Am I standing up straight?" Now yes, I know, I am bringing it on, but ups to him for not taking it. He says, "well, it looks like...I love you." Wow! I was so happy with him! Six months from now when he asks me if I sticking my belly out, I may just sock him.

Randy's Corner: Last weekend, the baby was in a funny place in me. Everytime Randy would step on the gas, stop quickly, or go around a corner fast, I could feel things shift. Very odd. So, I tell him about it. He does it again, thinking it is funny. I tell him again and add, no, I don't like the feeling. Well, apparently Oscar told his daddy he like the roller coaster rides (stopping quickly, taking curves fast) and daddy would not stop doing it until Oscar said stop. So, not only does Randy talk to Oscar, but my child is already talking back. Great.

Measurements: 35.5 and 131.8. Funny, the weight is growing unproportionately to the stomach. Were could it be? Oh yeah. The thighs. The butt. The boobs.( I like this one though)

New Pictures are up. There is even a new picture of Oscar, although it is 3 weeks old at this point.

1 comment:

NanaB said...

I wonder where-or from WHOM- Randy learned about giving his unborn child a roller-coaster ride? perhaps he remembers it from his personal experiences in the womb...
as for clothing...start wearing a toga-wrap a large towel or sheet around you and ask DH how it looks...it will be off to shopping !