Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Only one more day!

Tomorrow is the big day. We are so very excited. We listed to Oscar's heart beat last night, and it was the loudest it had been and he / she was swimming around at the time, because it kept moving on us. It was also the first to the doppler registered the BPM. Normally you can just hear it, but we saw the numbers last night. Because baby kept moving it ranged anywhere from 135 - 150.

This weeks baby update talks about dip in energy levels. How convient that this morning I needed to take a nap by 7:00. It is going to be a long day.

Our new mattress is wonderful. It feels so good to lay on. I am still waking up every three hours, but more just to check the clock, and go back to sleep.

Hope everyone has a great day and we will update on everything about the ultrasound tomorrow except the sex. That is a secret until the family can get together Saturday night!

3 comments:

NanaB said...

oh what a wait! don't know if I am going to be a nana or a grandad!
just so thankful that the parents of my grandchild are so enthusiatic ,(Ican't spell ),and caring and eager for the birth....so am I!
looking forward to Saturday!

nanaB

A New Beginning said...

Oh, come Nicole, you can just tell me, cant't you? I won't ell another person. I'm so excited myself. I just don't think I can wait until Saturday. I'll have to try and pry it out of you. How about Randy? Could I bribe him?
See ya'll Saturday.
Nana

jbmmommy said...

My mom tried bribing my husband, too. He found out at our ultrasound the first time and no one else knew until our son was born. It drove my mom crazy, but I wanted the surprise.

Best wishes for a healthy baby ultrasound today.