Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's Recap...

...It is 10:24 in the am and this is what I have eaten so far...

1 light (8 grams of fiber) english muffin with peanut butter
1 banana
1 bowl of heart healthy blueberry oatmeal
1 calcium chew
3 saltine crackers with peanut butter

First of all, I think my mom lied to me when she said peanut butter would stick to my ribs and keep me full. Same goes with everything I have heard about fiber helping you feel full.

Well, apparently I have a monster in my belly who can not get full. The only place the peanut butter is sticking to is my thighs and my new lovehandles I have acquired. And no, I am NOT very fond of them.

1 comment:

NanaB said...

now we know what peanut butter does to children! after seeing the video of the baby, and all the jumping,flipping,waving...and knowing how our two other grandsons are- maybe Peter Pan should be place a warning on the peanut butter jars!
your taste will change again, and you will want other crazy stuff!
You are beautiful and we are so proud that our grandchild will have such loving parents!