Friday, February 22, 2008

A mish-mash post

Like that would be different than any of my other random thought posts.

Pregnancy nosebleeds stink. I have had them for about one and a half weeks now. Sleeping is more troublesome than it ever has been for me. I used to be able to sleep 9 - 10 hours straight and not wake up. I am lucky to get 6 - 7 in a night now. And that is broken up into 2 - 3 hr stretches. Gee, sounds like my future.

For the past couple of mornings, I was not hungry when I woke up. So I was glad thinking that today I could sleep in(6 am instead of 5 am). But no, Oscar decided he was hungry, and I was forced to get up just to eat. Now it is 7:30 at night, and I can barely hold my head up.

Name picking is fun. Not really. There are so many things you have to ponder when deciding on a name. Will they get made fun of? What possible mean things could be said that rhyme which such and such name? Does it flow well? Will the child like their name when they grow up?

DH met me at work tonight and we went to look at daycares. On the way to the first daycare, I could feel Oscar moving. So, I put my hand on my belly, and promptly received two kicks. I almost pulled over so DH could feel it, but as quick as it started it stopped. I tried poking to get him / her to do it again. But, oh well. It was cute while it lasted.

1 comment:

Bake Me A Cake! said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Just wanted to pass along a thought...have you ever read "The Girlfriends Guide To Pregnancy" by Vickie Iovine? I thought you might enjoy it...I have four children and I love that book! It tells you things all the other pregnancy books leave out...a great read...highly recommended. Have a wonderful day!! Best wishes to you and your husband.