Sunday, May 4, 2008

Busy weekend...

...We put the crib and dreser / changing table together this weekend. At first we did not think the crib came with instructions, but luckily, after google helped me out again. Some other experienced crib putter-together told me they were attached to the mattress holder in a pouch. And sure enough they were. I was worried.

The changing table took a lot more time. It took right at two hours to put together, but we think it looks great. Now I can finally put some of her clothes in there and not on the bookshelf. I know I still have to wash them, but we will do that later. That would be too much fun for one weekend.

I will leave you with some pictures and a quote from my DH. "You gain 30 lbs and everyone says how great you look. I gain 30 lbs and no one says anything."



5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Very Pretty!

NanaB said...

the crib and dresser look great for my Little Princess! of course, she will look better in my arms!

tell DH to suck it up...you are the star player right now.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, I love the crib. It looks great!

nickoletta100 said...

The crib and dresser are really pretty! Can't wait to see a pioc of the done nursery!

Nicole O'Dell said...

I love your crib and changing table! And you look awesome (see your previous post)!