Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everybody ought to try it once

I went swimming yesterday. It was the first time since becoming pregnant. And it was absolutely wonderful. To be weightless again. I would have never even known anything was different, except for the fact that I am larger in general. But whatever, it was still great. I highly recommend it for anyone.

I am in the pregnancy stage now where my belly is bigger than my boobs. When I wear t-shirt, the boobs kind of get hidden by the shirt, and then I just have a big belly. They need to grow a little, so that they don't look so funny or non existent. I say this now, remind me in a few weeks when I am complaining b/c they are too big, and I just can't do anything with them.

You know, women were made to have babies. Things happen during the nine (ten) months of pregnancy to prepare you for the end result. Ex. Going to the bathroom all night long prepares you for waking up to feed the baby during the night. Your hips seperate to allow for an easier birth. But yet, for some reason, the arms have been left out. I think they ought to grow a couple of inches to accomodate getting around the bigger belly. Examples: Having to move everything forward on my desk so that I can reach it without bumping baby girl into the desk. Having trouble wiping b/c your arm just isn't long enough. Cutting your toenails and shaving.

And just for the sweet factor, my husband's biggest concern (right now) for after baby girl arrives: How is he going to kiss her goodbye in the mornings without waking her up. How sweet.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i went swimming the firt time last week and did it EVERY night since. You are right - it is amazing. I meant to blog about it and totally forgot

nickoletta100 said...

OOOOH! I would have loved to go swimming. That must have been wonderful!

Anns said...

Swimming sounds fabulous........ if only I could find a bathing suit that I'd have the balls to put on!