Thursday, May 1, 2008

I passed!

My GD test came back fine. 133, and their limit is 139. Next big thing is the 4d ultrasound on May 17th. I can't wait! It will have been 11 weeks since we last saw her, and I am sure a lot has changed since then.

Here is this weeks picture. Weight was 149.4 and 39 1/2 inches. Not sure how true the weight is, considering we ate at Out.back last night. I guess we will see in a day or two.



I have rethinking this belly button thing. Although I still can't wait for mine to pop out. But, in my opinion, I do not like seeing a belly button through a shirt. It is disgusting. I do not have many, if any shirts, that are not tight across my belly. At this point, I am just going to duck tape my belly button down, so that I don't have to look at it poking through the shirt.

My swimsuit should be here this weekend. I am very excited. It is a one piece, not one of the tankinis that most people carry. Those just did not work for me.

I kept my nephew this weekend. He seems to be a human vacuum cleaner when it comes to picking stuff up off of the floor and putting it in his mouth. I was dressing him to get ready to go to lunch, and coughed, and I did not think anything about it. Well, a minute later, a penny falls out of his mouth. Ok, well that was close. About five minutes later, while I am getting ready, I see him chomping on something. What could he possibly have now? A dime AND a paperclip. What?? If only we could get him to produce the money he is finding to chew on, we would be rich! And I don't know how people having a second child do it. It wore me out to watch him, and I only had him for 24 hours, and he slept 13 of those.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it was tiring, but we really appreciated the break. Thank you! and I know Alex had fun, he hasn't stopped talking about it :)

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH for passing the test! That is funny stuff about the nephew

NanaB said...

you are looking good!
so glad you are getting a taste of "the real trials of motherhood" with Alex...just remember that Grandad&Nanab will be available for the times you and DH might need a break! Of course, during the "terrible two's" we will check our social calendars...
NanaB

jbmmommy said...

I'd rethink the duct tape plan, maybe a Band-Aid instead? Duct tape could be really painful.

People have often mentioned we're nuts with kids 5 years, 3 years and 8 months. You adapt to whatever energy you need. And they don't really need you 24 hours a day. You'll be just fine!

nickoletta100 said...

YAY for passing the GD test!!!!!!

Anns said...

Good job passing your GD tests... breathe a HUGE sigh of a relief, it's such a pain in the a$$.

Looking forward to seeing the new u/s pics!