Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today's Go.ogle...

...heartburn and how to get rid of it. Last night was a terrible night until about 2:30. Now, I have always had bad acid reflux, but never heartburn really. If I wasn't carrying an extra person, I would have thought it was possibly a heart attack. Maybe a little over dramatic, but close. We laid in bed a few minutes, I was laying on my left side, and when I rolled over, it seemed all of the pressure moved to the other side, and I thought I was going to vomit or be crushed by the ten ton weight I felt had settled on top of me. So, I immediately turned back over. Better. I am not one to sleep on one side, so every time I would turn over, the same thing would happen. Finally about 2:30, I tried again, and it went away after a couple of seconds. I had tried tu.ms earlier in the evening to fix it, but it did not work. My sister said chocolate milk is what helped her so a lot.

Also, yesterday, I had my first almost fall. Both my mom and my DH asked what I was doing when this happened, and sad to say, but I was walking. Nothing else. So, from here on out it is tennis shoes.

My dear sweet, sweet husband has really come up with some sayings lately. Some of them I look at him and wonder, did you think about that before it came out? He says them all in a cute, sweet way, so they don't seem nearly as bad. But, my revenge will be hormones and labor. So, I leave it at that. I think he is going to get the more unpleasant end of the deal, we'll see. But I will give you a couple of examples:

While sitting on the couch the other night watching the belly, "You look like you have a watermelon in there." And yes honey, it feels like it sometimes too.

Last night, "where did your belly button go? She is going to karate kick it out soon". Like I haven't thought about that already.

And here are your weekly pictures. No big changes I don't think. Weight 149.2 and 39.5 inches.



2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH look how stinkin cute!

As for heartburn - a tablespoon of vinegar? i heard it works

nickoletta100 said...

WHat a cute belly!!! It does look like a watermelon in there but in a good way :)