Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Visit...

...My dr's visit went fine this morning. Baby is currently head down. I am hoping she stays that way, because I don't won't her to turn late in the game and not be able to turn back (on her own). But the lady said anything is still possible at this point. The same dr was there as last time, so I chose to see the NP. That dr is just weird. He has no bedside manners at all. He is not a feelings type of person. Chances are, he will be the one on call, when my baby decides to come.

I still have not caught on to the reality of this "there is going to be a baby soon" thing. My family went out for breakfast on Mothers Day and the ladies at the register kept telling my Happy Mothers Day. But to me it was like they were talking to someone else. Baby girl got me the Fleet.wood M.ac CD. We just love it. Maybe if I teach her now, she will not listen to stuff I care nothing about later.

This past Saturday was DH's birthday and we went to one of his drag races. This is the first one this year where nothing has gone wrong (on his car at least). I think I am a good luck charm. His mom and dad came so his dad could race his car for the first time in over a year. (His did not go so well.) But we got to spend all day with his mom for mothers day in advance.

I got my bathing suit in the mail yesterday. I liked it so much, I cooked dinner in it. It is so very flattering! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting with the boobs, it slants down and out, ending at the bottom of the belly. Wait till I go out in public in that one! I can't imagine the looks I am going to get. Maybe I should take a hidden camera.

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Glad for good visits. I know the poor bedside manner dr's well. Those are the ones i tend to get. Go you for ordering a suit. I thought about it months ago- the moment passed and i just wear a tshirt and gym mesh shorts the las time i wanted sun/water.