Saturday, May 31, 2008

Strange Dreams

My dreams about the baby are becoming more frequent, as in, the past two nights in a row. The first night, baby girl's hand came out, and I could rub my finger inside her palm. Apparently it was comforting to her.

Last night, I was able to unzip my belly, take baby girl out and play with her. Then I decided that she needed to go back in for a while, so I stuffed her in back in and zipped myself back up. But I do have to say, she was the cutest thing in the world. And she did not appreciate being put back in.

Baby girl and I played golf with my dad (her papa) yesterday. It took us 5 hours. A very long time. We were paired up with two other guys. It is ok if you have one bad player in the group (always designated to be me). But when there are two, it takes so much longer. I was worn out last night. My hands were the only things that hurt today. My back does not hurt at all, and actually feels pretty good. Overall, we had a great time playing.

My work is throwing me a shower on Thursday. I can't wait. Of course, I do not like being the center of attention. I will definitely take pictures so everyone can see them.

My mom has started on baby girls curtains, bumpers pads, and stuff like that. That is what I am REALLY waiting for. I am so excited to see that stuff in there. Then we can hide the fact that we haven't bought a mattress for the crib yet. (I am waiting on a coupon before I go get it.)

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Hahah yeah the dreams get very bizarre.

Go you for being able to play golf!

Hope you have lots of fun at the work shower. Mine was great