Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekly pictures...

...My belly button is pushing out more and more. I have caught glimpses of it under my shirt in the mirror. Yuck! I guess it looks even more funny since its not completely out, but not completely in either. How do you get such a deep belly button to begin with?

Daddy has his first class tonight. It is just for the daddy's, not the mommy's, but the lady said some women still come to them. I would feel bad I was the only women in there, but also if my DH was the only guy without his wife. I would also hope the women would stay away because that could be intimidating for the guys. I am sure most of them have NO clue how to change a diaper and bathe a little one.

Weight this week is 150.2, and "waist" is 39.75 inches. I looked at my old pictures the other day, and could not believe that my body used to look like that.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

look at baby girl growing

nickoletta100 said...

Lookin good!! Hope DH enjoys the class!

Anonymous said...

looking great!
can't wait...even though it sometimes feels like I am the one pregnant,I even look like it,..with all the anticipation!
NanaB