Sunday, May 18, 2008

The moment we (well me) have all been waiting for

Here is our baby girl. I no longer say little, b/c she looks a little pudgy to me. I can only imagine what another 9 weeks will do to her.

The fuzzy parts of the pictures are where she is nuzzled down into me and the "camera" couldn't pick it up. She looks like her head is squished for room right now and never could get her face very far away from the placenta.

She has her foot in her left eye. But you can see her little toes. Her right arm is coming across her chest below her chin.


This is her yawning (who ever knew this could be exciting).


And this is just a regular picture. Her foot is just below her chin in this one.



I will see if I can get my sweet, DH to upload the video of her yawning. It is only 30 seconds, so not that long. Hopefully it won't be too boring.

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

omg she is beautiful

nickoletta100 said...

What great pics!!! You are lucky to get such good ones, she is soo cute!

jbmmommy said...

I've always thought that babies look adorable yawning. Glad to see she's healthy and happy in there.

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great! this is the first time for Nana and Grandad to see their grandchild before they were born! It might be a little early to speculate on whom she looks like- but I'm betting on NanaB!
Can't wait to hold her!
might even let DH hold her first-only because I held him first.
NanaB


(I'm signing in as "anonymous" because goggle makes me go thru the register every time)

Mama Bunny said...

What an acrobat to reach her foot to her eye!!! :-) Can't wait to see the yawning video!! :-)

Thanks so much for coming to visit me and commenting. May I add you to my blog roll?