Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekly Update

Yesterday, I stopped at the grocery store, and this man did something that made me shake my head at him. Next time, I will ask him what he was thinking. He had 2 or 3 bags in his grocery cart as he was leaving the store. He walks past the grocer corral approx 6 feet, just outside the sliding doors, gets the groceries out of the buggy and leaves the cart there. Why? Would it have been that difficult to leave the buggy inside and take your groceries out there? If nothing else, push the buggy the 6 feet back inside. Lazy Butt.....


When I wake up in the mornings, my fingers hurt. They seem to be very tight. I thought that was supposed to happen at night b/c of fluid retention and go away over night. Maybe mine is just weight gain. Anybody else have this? I do sit at a computer 5-6 hours of the workday. That may have something to do with it also.

This weeks weight was 151.4 and 40 inches around. The pictures are bad quality this week. But it looks like she was sitting further out than last week.

I can't get it to upload these now. I will get DH to do it tonight.

Here is a picture that we took in the parking lot of a store. I love the silver jacket.

2 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

My hands and fingers get like that too. My doctor said it's cuz you are laying down and the blood just pools into your hands. It hurts!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my little one makes Mommy swell everywhere!...but she will soon be here and you will be your normal svelte self!
that bugs me about shopping carts,too....I usually try to park beside a return buggy slot....what bugs me more is the ones who park in the "parents with children' place...like they don't understand it is for tiny tots in tow,,,perhaps they haven't read our "how to be normal " book...nanaB