Thursday, December 27, 2007

And now for your viewing humor...





This is my view. It is funny how different
my view and the side view are. Side view doesn't seem that big, but
from my view it does. Yes, I know, it is only going to get bigger. But
I am enjoying it right now, so we will leave it at that.

A new belly pic has been added.

My cousin PJ
is due anytime within the next 10-12 days, and her step-mother says she
is miserable, so let's think about her and hope everything goes as
smooth as labor and delivery can.

2 comments:

NanaB said...

enjoy the view ...epecially of your feet, as you will soon lose sight of them...a good husband should learn to perform a reasonably good pedicure for his pregnant wife...so teach Randy to do this...

NanaB said...

enjoy the view as long as you can see your feet..now is the time to teach Randy how to do your pedicures...as you will soon lose sight of your feet.