Friday, December 21, 2007

What a great lunch that was!

For those who have known me for the past 5 years, this will make more
sense. For those who are so lucky to have just met me almost a year
ago, I will give you some background first.

A few years ago, I started running. Then I started eating
healthy. I stopped eating fried foods, most cheese, french fries,
anything bad for you. (Except sweets) So that leads me to Sunday.

My Aunt brought pimento cheese sandwiches where the pimento cheese came from The Fresh Market. Well, michael jackson thought that was great. So, I think we had two sandwiches.
Well, at work, one of our clients brings in a tub of pimento cheese
from, of course, The Fresh Market. Well, who can resist? Not me. So, I
have had an abundance of pimento cheese over the last week.

For lunch today, I decided to splurge. I had a regular chic-fil-a sandwich
(yes, the fried one) and an order of french fries. I inhaled the french
fries like someone was going to take them away from me if I did not eat
them quick enough.

So, there you go, mom and Lissa, I am
eating normal foods. And Michael Jackson thinks it is the greatest
thing. What he doesn't know, is that he will not get these foods once
he leaves the confines of my uterus. All good things must come to an
end.

No comments: