Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How many times indicate a trend?

Well, yesterday morning was not pretty. I had just finished telling C (my husbands sister) that I had not thrown up anymore. Just a little naseous each morning. I attribute it to the progesterone I am taking. Well, michael jackson must have thought that was funny, so he would let me now he was still there and it was time to have some more fun.

Now last time I got sick, if you rememeber, I felt great afterwords, not so much this time. I did not get to feeling better until shortly after lunch. It was a long morning needless to say. Today was a little better. Other than these two times, I am mostly ok, until I take my medicine. It just seems to do a number on me.

In other news, my husband has decided to hide any and all illnesses of his from me. I flipped out yesterday on him and started crying so, he has decided to not tell me anymore. For example, if he is going to the hospital, he is going to tell me he has to go to Canada for work. How long do we think this will last?

I ran my first red light of this pregnancy yesterday. I was talking to Randy after getting my lunch and not paying attention at all. I did however manage to look both ways, and make sure no one was coming before I pulled out. Oh well, let's just hope that does not happen again. Again, yesterday was a bad 1/2.

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canada? Good one Randy.

Unknown said...

Randy be nice to your wife!! Do not hide illnesses or I will come down there and put you in "Canada" haha

Connie

LL said...

If Randy is already about to have a nervous break down, how do you think he will handle the rest of the nine months when your hormones get even worse?
Good luck with that! Oh yah, tell him that they make medicines to help him with that.