Saturday, December 1, 2007

Do you think the boss would share?

Yesterday I had my first craving. My boss had just come back from lunch and I was in his office and he had a to-go cup. I could see from the lid, that the liquid was yellow, and all of a sudden the urge to have lemonade struck me. If I knew he would not have looked at me strangely, I would have asked him for a drink of that lemonade. Just the thought of it sounded so great. Now, I don't remember the last time I had lemonade (maybe from some kids in the neighborhood), but I don't remember thinking it was the best drink in the world. Which is what I thought yesterday afternoon about what was in that to-go cup.

But in other news, Randy says he is feeling better. Finally. Lets just hope he continues to feel better. And for some reason he seems to think I am cranky. Can you believe that? What loving husband would think their newly pregnant wife is cranky?

Also, I forgot to mention, the Wednesday, Nov 28th, was the first day I had to use a rubberband to hold my pants shut. The bigger problem, I have 3 pair of those same kind of pants. I have not tried them on again for fear that they will not fit at all. Currently, except for those pants, I am down to two pairs of pants that are suitable for work. That is ridiculous. I don't want to go shopping this early. That just means more shopping later. Well, I guess we will have to have numerous kids so that I get good use out of all of the clothes we are buying. (Wonder if Randy will read that sentence?)

No comments: