Thursday, December 6, 2007

Better get a hold on those emotions...

...before Randy has a breakdown. Tonight on the way home from the Christmas Party, a sad song came on the radio. You know, the one about the little boy who wants to buy his sick mother some shoes for Christmas before she dies. Well, of course, it causes tears. Randy says "what's wrong". I say "nothing". He says "I am going to pull over in this parking lot until you tell me whats wrong. You're crying, something must be the matter. " I thought he had passed that chapter in the book that said I am crazy and eventually it would go away. How do you explain to him what's going through your mind in a way that he will understand. I have figured it out. You don't. You just continue to hold his hand and tell him that you will be fine.

Poor thing. I can't imagine how stressful this is for him.

In other news, my work does not know that I am pregnant. I will tell them after the first of the year. So at the party tonight, one of the girls we are sitting with, mentions that she thought she heard me on the phone saying something about being pregnant. Well, I hope I played that one off well. Her husband noticed Randy looked shocked, so maybe that threw them off. If nothing else, its makes me feel very good that they (at least the one girl) has not noticed the weight I have gained, nor my enormous boobs. I can hear it now though, when I do tell them, they will say, well we thought you had been getting bigger. We just thought it was all the Christmas food you had been eating.

Oh well.

Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

work doesn't know!?!