Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Michael Jackson

He is now 10 weeks old. That means he is now a fetus, not just an embryo anymore. How exciting! His new name is Micheal "Cletus the Fetus" Jackson. We will continue to call him Micheal Jackson or for simplicity purposes MJ.

Hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did. We both received some absolutely wonderful gifts. We are so lucky to have the families we have.

MJ got his (her) first Hot Wheels drag car. Also got a onesie that says Future Dragster. (Mom, Randy likes that better than Junior. Oh well, what do I know.) My parents also gave us two candles, one pink and one blue. Just to cover all basis. Good thing there wasn't more than one baby, or that would mean mutiple possible combinations of candles. Wears me out just thinking about it.

Anyways, everyone knows that pregnant women do some dumb things. My books states absentmindedness, not just pure stupidity. I guess it sounds nicer. I had brought home some work over the holidays to get it finished before I got it Wednesday morning. I figured out on Saturday that I could not do it at home. So, I would have to wait until I got back to work on Wednesday to do it. (No, I don't make an exception to go into work for these kind of things) It had to be done by noon, no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. So, I get to work a little early this morning to make sure I can get it finished on time. Low and behold, I had let the work at home. So, I promptly leave work to go home and get it. I live about 25 - 30 mins away, so it is not a short drive. Noon was getting closer and closer by the second. So, O get home, run inside, use the bathroom, run back out and hurry back to work. About 10 mins later, my darling husband calls to make sure everything is going good and I am on the way back to work, he ask me if I got the book (like I would go home and forget it). I look to the passenger seat, and a say a few words I shouldn't have. Of course, I had forgotten the book AGAIN! (I guess going to the bathroom was more important at the time.) So, I had to turn around, drive 10 mins back home to get the book. My dear husband catches me earlier this time (just as I am getting to the edge of the neighborhood) to make sure I had gotten the book. Poor him, see what he has to deal with. Either way, I made it back to work, and finished my project at 11:30. Plenty of time to spare.

Randy's Corner: He is feeling ok. We are working on getting him an appt with a pulmonologist. Hopefully someone will be able to figure out what is causing him so much trouble. He wasn't able to cough up stuff the other day and his lungs were clear, but now he says he is coughing up lots of stuff and he just can't seem to get it out. I feel so bad for him. Its a good thing, I haven't had morning sickness to bad or we would have to hire someone to come take care of us. Sad for people are age isn't it?

1 comment:

NanaB said...

oh the joys of pregnancy!
hang in there! the best is yet to come! Can't wait to babysit and spoil our grandchild!