Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Who ordered the vomiting and acne?

For the past few days I have been nasuos at odd times. I thought well, as long as I am not sick like my sister was, I will be fine. And it is entirely possible that I could be part of that lucky 15% that doesn't get morning sickness (according to my dad, my mom was part of this lucky group. Maybe its genetic). That all came to a screeching halt this morning. After riding the bike this morning for about 20 mins, I decided I better quit, I just did not feel well. I sat on the couch reading and thought, it will go away after I cool down. Nope, not gonna happen.

But let me be the first to tell you, vomiting makes you feel SO much better! I will take that 15 mins of horribleness for the way I feel right now.

I was one of those very lucky girls that did not have acne growing up. Does anyone else agree that this is punishment for those good days?

Oh well, if all this vomiting, acne, and all the other not so fun stuff to come means a healthy baby, BRING IT ON! This is a light at the end of the tunnel , however far away it may seem right now.

Oh yeah, reading a pregnancy book this morning made me cry. The sentence that set me off, Congratulations, you're having a baby. Talk about out of control hormones.

In other news, my husband is still the best in the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he.

LL said...

I told you it would all come back to bite you in the butt! But I still love you, though!