Monday, December 24, 2007

I need to type more often...

...It seems I go days without saying anything b/c I think I don't have anything to say, then I decide to write something and realize how many things I have not said. So, sorry for the long posts, it must be the procrastinator in me...

Nothing new and exciting lately. You know how one of the more common complaints of pregnancy is constipation. Well, I have the solution for that. Either contract a virus that doesn't seem to want to go away, or eat raisan bran for breakfast every morning. I am hoping things stay this way. I would rather have this problem then the other way around.

This morning we ate breakfast with Randy's mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law. I am pretty impressed with how cheap it was for 6 people to eat there. It could have been that we did not have to pay for any drinks considering they ran out of hashbrown casserole for a little while. Now to me, that is like running out of buscuits, because I far as I know, all of the breakfast specials come with hasbrown casserole. But, that did ensure it was fresh, unlike everything else we ate. Although it did not matter, fun was had by all.

Then, because Christmas isn't fun enough by itself, we thought we would go to Urgent Care and spend a couple of hours. Randy was having trouble breathing again, and it had gotten pretty bad over the last 24-36 hours. But this doctor lady was great. She gave us (read paid for) a nebulizer that he gets to use 4 times a day. How much fun is that. Either way, he felt much better after his inital treatment, that I was very happy. There is nothing worse than listening to a person attempt to breathe who struggles for every breath and you can not do a thing about it. Very disheartning. But he is feeling much better. He has even taken two naps today.

Randy's corner: Actually this is his quote for the day (while talking to me) "I thought I was going to have to go to the ER last night because it got so bad, and I just couldn't breathe. But I didn't want to wake you up." Excuse me? You didn't want to wake me up? What part in our vows did miss that I said for sickness and health. I think this qualifies. So we had a heart to heart (me trying to get my point across very nicely) that I would much rather wake up to take him to the hospital, than have the hospital come pick him up to take him to the morgue. I hope he understands. If for some reason several months from now, my water breaks in the middle of the night, you can bet the farm that I am going to wake him up. Let him sleep, what are you KIDDING me?

No comments: