Friday, December 14, 2007

What do I not like about maternity shirts?

The fact that they look like maternity shirts. I know you all think
that is odd, but for someone who is in between everything, its just
ridiculous. Maybe I should start a clothing line? I need some longer
shirts to cover the low waist band on the maternity pants, so I went
shopping. I don't have a big enough belly to round out these shirts as
they are intended, so they just make me look fat. Now I understand why
these women are wearing shirts that don't completely cover their belly.
Because regular shirts aren't long enough to cover a belly, but
maternity shirts accentuate something that is not there yet.

Also,
why don't they make maternity shirts for men with big belly's? I am
sure everyone has seen one of these before. The guy who has the t-shirt
on that doesn't quite cover everything that hangs over the pants?Disgusting if you ask me. But they don't.

Doctor's appt
went fine. Go back in 3 weeks for a head to toe exam. Doesn't that
sound like fun. I can't wait. Best news of all, Randy's insurance pays
100% of the pregnancy. Unless of course you are like me and you want to
see the baby again before 20 weeks, you must pay for the ultrasound
yourself. Well you know what, late merryChristmas to us. Because I
don't care about the money, I would rather see the baby. I may change
my mind if we go in at 11 weeks and hear a strong heartbeat, but who
knows.

I am going to start calling this Randy's Corner: So apparently, michael jackson and his daddy to be have been talking. michael jackson said he would like it better if I would put my butt on a pillow pointed towards the tv
so he could see what is going on. Interesting huh? I don't think I want
to know what else they discuss. I guess at this point we could call it
guy talk until we find out differently.

We will try to put some belly pictures on here later. FYI - no one can touch the belly. Doctor said so. And we have to listen to the doctor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy "Randy's Corner". It always makes me chuckle.

You know what, I bet I know someone that would love to make you some clothes...

Unknown said...

I think you should come up with your own clothing line. If I remeber correctly don't you know a great seamstress?
Randy's Corner is great. I would be afraid to know the other conversations as well. haha

LL said...

While I am a little concerned about what Randy and MJ discuss, I am a little curious!!!

And not all maternity shirts look like them. Try Old Navy!!!