Monday, December 3, 2007

I am starting a new trend!

I have a lot to say since it has been a couple of days, so bear with me.

Nauseousness (sp) has set in. It happens if I wait to long to eat, it happens if I eat too much. But thankfully, nothing has come back up.

I am extremely tired. If I could convince them to let me sleep at work for an hour or so, I would definitely be more productive.

This weekend we went shopping. I only had two pair of pants suitable for
work, and one pair did not go with anything. So, I am sure people
started to talk after I wore the same pair of pants to work two days in
a row. But do you think I cared, no, I was comfortable, and that was
all I was concerned about. I bought two pair of maternity pants. And
let me tell you, I am sure I am not the first, but I will continue to
wear these pants, pregnant or not. They are so very comfortable and
stylish if I must say. One pair is even a pair of khakicorduroy . So, I
am starting a new trend that makes it acceptable to wear maternity
pants whenever you feel like it. You do not have to be pregnant, they
are just that comfortable.

Also, we went bra shopping. Apparently, just like the pants, I should have gone a long time ago. Who knew how much more comfortable I could be if I just got a bigger
bra. Wow! The girls certainly appreciated it very much.

In other news, I had lower back pain this morning for the first time.
After I got up and rode the bike for a little while it went away and
did not return. Let's hope we skip that part tonight.

In other, other news, Randy finally got the transmission out of his car
and shipped it off to the transmission man. The man called tonight to
let us (Randy) know it got there. Now, the man just has to fix it.
Which apparently could take a while. I guess we will see. What in the
world will we write about while there is no transmission in the car.

Well, anyways hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna put your belly pictures on here? I think that would be adorable. What did Randy say about my idea for his pictures....?

LL said...

I completely agree with the whole maternity pants comment!