Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gender Predictions Anyone?

Well, the chinese calendar says it will be a girl. The old wives tales say there is a 53% chance it will be a boy. The wedding ring test says it will be both. More towards boy though. Randy is one of two boys. His brother also has two boys. But, Connie is Randy and Ron's little sister. She was her parents third child. If we have the third grandchild, does that mean it is going to be a girl? Mind boggling trying to figure this out. I am NOT a rocket scientist.

Mom, I don't need your prediction. With the name Cathleen, I think I know what you are thinking...And what you want...

Then we have Ethan, our nephew, who is 3, almost 4. When he was asked what he wanted me to have, first it was one of each, then it was two of each. That young and already a comedian.

Everyone else, what are your predictions? Who ever guesses right, I will donate one penny in your name to the human fund.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see you both have a GIRL. But I am with Ethan, you should have one of each! Twins and Triplets do run in the family!!

NanaB said...

Grandad Gerald says a boy
Nana Linda says a girl
both of us agree it will have the personality and disposition of Ron,Connie and Lissa...and that it will not be spoiled by either set of grandparents!