Thursday, January 3, 2008

Must be all the poop I am retaining...

...The difference between last weeks picture and this weeks picture is huge. Its either poop or a monster. When I talked to the dr's office yesterday, I asked the girl what all they planned to do. Thank goodness I had just had my yearly exam, so I get to skip that part. That had to be the best news I had ever heard.

I did think good, now some unknown doctor will not be sticking his / her hand in places it should not be. Then this morning I realized, soon enough there will be a lot of hand sticking in places I don't won't there to be. Ahhh, the joys of being pregnant and later delivering I guess...

They will do another ultrasound so that we can hear the baby's heartbeat. Hopefully they will remeasure MJ (Cathleen) so that they can determine if they need to adjust my due date, or I am just growing a monster. I would prefer a due date adjustment.

Randy's Corner: His brother Ron is home from Iraq for a couple of weeks. We are going up to have Christmas at their house this weekend. I know his boys and Janelle were so excited when he surprised them yesterday. I know his mom and dad were just as happy. Ron, we are so glad you are home safe. We can't wait until you come back for good later this year.

PS. Cathleen is my mom's name for the baby. Poor kid is already having an identity crisis. I guess when we find out what it is, we will have to really call him / her by their name to enforce it.

Here is the new picture.

2 comments:

NanaB said...

oh goodness! don't have a "monster" baby...and don't buy any newborn things...Randy's sister weighed 8lbs 12 oz...and couldn't wear anything new born...she also consumed two small bottles of milk at a time...
just as long as he/she is healthy, we all will be great!
you know, you are a true southern girl, but maybe the baby won't out-weigh you! if he does, he still can't get his license until he's 16!
can't wait to have all of my chicks together at Ron's this weekend! that was some surprise to hear him say he was home!

Anonymous said...

Since the baby is 1/2 Randy there is no doudt that he/she is at least 1/2 monster.

Jason and I can not wait to see Ron! We are sooo happy that he is home. At least for the next couple of weeks we know that he is safe!

See you guys this weekend.