Thursday, January 24, 2008

So, I thought about this measurement thing again...

... Because it is not going to be good when I gain weight, and no
measurement in the belly. Because it is going somewhere. And most
likely, it is to my inner thighs.Why? That has to be the hardest place to loose
weight from. Maybe I should layoff the Jack in the Box milkshakes. But
they areSOOOOOOO good. Even when it is only 33 and raining outside.

I had an absolutely awful day on Monday. I will write about that later.

But anyway, my DH (dear husband or darling husband) left at 4:30 again for work this morning, so we will do the picture tonight. But I measured 34 3/4 " and weighed 127.4. There is no telling if I ammeasuring on the same spot. I really don't care.
By the time we get to the end, I want to know where I was to being
with. It is funny looking at my 5 weeks pictures now. I can't believe I
used to look like that.

Our tape measure is one of those that you can pull out to a certain point and it will stop and not retract. So, I pulled it out what I thought was a long ways, and got ready to measure. Well, I had stopped around 30", not even close. Distances aredefinitely longer when they are straight than when they are in a circle. I guess that is why it is easier to do a run that includes cul-de-sacs and twists and turns, rather than just straight down Hwy 101. I will have to remember this for future reference.

JB Mommy (your boys look like they LOVE that baby sister of theirs!!), don't ever feel bad for commenting. I am going for the natural
childbirth, and I figured anything I could do help increase my pain
tolerance, I would do with a smile on my face. I am just not sure my
husband is prepared for no medication. I guess we will see.

So much to write, but I must walk. By the way, we now call the baby Oscar.
At least we have plenty of time to call him / her by their real name,
so maybe they won't be confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think natural childbirth is something you could definately do, and I am sure Randy will be completely supportive...as long you promise not to break his hand :)

As far as how many people are gonna be looking, I'm sure they've seen much worse!

I am loving the name "Oscar". Who came up with that?