Friday, January 25, 2008

Recapping what a wonderful Tuesday I had...

I think I said I had a bad Monday. Well, Tuesday was the kicker. I
don't know how much of this I have already written, so just skip over
it if you have already seen it.

I just remembered I did already write some of this. I went back to read what I had written. It is so funny, just after I had posted the last info about this, is when I had an ABSOLUTE meltdown.

I did have my license or so I thought. I knew it was in the book that I had at the gym the night before. Well, on the way home from the gym, the book was just sitting on Randy's console. When I went to look for the book, it was not in my backpack
(where I normally put it) and so I completely freaked out. I called
Randy to ask him if the book was in his truck. He did not remember
seeing it, but he would go look. He was not pleased about this at all.
Because it was 20 degrees outside. And he had a long walk. So while I
amSOOOOOOO mad at myself, I am sobbing uncontrollably almost to the
point of hyperventilation. I could not get myself under control. He
calls back and says he doesn't have it. Well, that makes me feel
somewhat better, because now I HAVE to have it somewhere. So, he calmly
helps me look for it (over the phone) and we find it. I calm down
because it is only 7:00 am and the day is just starting. Long way to go
yet...

I have to call the body shop to get my garage door
opener. I barely make it through that phone call without crying. Now I
feel dumb for forgetting my opener. I guess all this is making me feel,
How in the world am I supposed to care for a child when I can't
remember to put my license where it goes or get my garage door opener
out of the car from the body shop. Yeah, I know, minor in comparison,
but still.

So, my mom takes me to the dentist, drives me to get the rental car, and I am off to work. I should have gone back home.

I get an email, about ANOTHER w-2 that may have to be fixed. Me and this
guy have been having issues with these w-2's, so this is the LAST thing
I wanted to hear. Well, I get my boss to come look at it, and he says
something, and it would not have affected me any other day of the week,
but today was the wrong day. And don't get me wrong, there was nothing
wrong with what he said, it was me. (I know, the first step is
admittance.) So, I have to call my boss back about 10 minutes later,
and I start crying again. Poor guy, I felt so bad for him later that
morning. He even brought me a cookie because he felt bad. I tried
telling him it was nothing he had done, I was just a complete LUNATIC
at this point. So, after more crying, crying, and crying, I had to move
on.

I guess the hormones decided they had had enough fun for
they day, they were going to take a rest. Good thing, because I am not
sure how long I could have handled it. It is not like during tax season
that you can take off work because you are upset. Somethings have to be
done and done on time.

So, that is my story of the crazy woman who probably should live in a shoe.

1 comment:

NanaB said...

welcome to a woman's world....remember ...we are alone in it, because no man could ever understand how our hormones scream-it's their fault!
this reminds me of an old poem:
"my forgetter is getting better,
but my rememberer has quit..."

hang in there....Oscar is trying to show you who is boss!